This is your invitation to…..
- Live, pray and share meals with the Friars.
- Experience working with the poor in our Day Centre for Homeless People.
- Learn about our missionary work.
- Take time for personal contemplation and prayer in our garden, oratory or Church.
- Have an opportunity to meet and talk with a Friar about where God is calling you in life.
These weekends are open to men from the ages of 18 – 40
If you feel called to attend one of these weekends or would like to arrange a visit to any of our Friaries, we would love to hear from you.
Contact: Br Terence Harrington OFM Cap, Vocations Direct
Ph: 086 3230638
Visit our vocations pages
Blogger: www.capfrans.blogspot.ie Facebook: www.facebook.com/Irish-Capuchin-Franciscans Twitter: www.twitter.com/capfrans