Sisters of Saint Joseph of Cluny
The Congregation of the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Cluny is a missionary order founded by Blessed Anne Marie Javouhey in 1807, in Cluny France. Anne Marie Javouhey risked her life as a courageous young girl who, during the terror of the French Revolution, guided outlawed priests and catechised the children of neighbouring villages. Today we have 3000 Sisters serving worldwide, in a variety of ministries.
Sr. Peggy McLoughlin
1, Beechwood Park
Rathmines, Dublin 6